2017 - 2020: Managing Director
- Lead a team of programming and commercial staff at one of the most successful local radio stations in England (by percentage reach).
Talent management & coaching
The Breeze Network
2013 - 2016: Programme Director
- Nearly tripled the reach of one station, regularly beat the heritage competitor, Heart, into second place as 'most listened to commercial station' in another region, and pushed some stations to record listening figures never seen before on those transmitters.
- Meanwhile, successfully rebranded 'Palm 105.5' to The Breeze with nearly zero audience churn
- Introduced new presenters, coached them to deliver a peak performance and developed and implemented new programming strands
- Maintained a unique and focussed music policy and oversaw the day to day scripting and production of programming and sales features
Sony Radio Awards - Gold, Silver & Bronze (over the years)
Arqiva Awards - Winner & Nominee (Heart & Breeze)
New York Radio Festival Awards - Gold & Silver (for Heart)
2006 - 2013: Senior Producer/ Network Manager/ Deputy Programme Director
- Part of the team who took Heart London to number one for the first time in reach, hours and at breakfast
- Successfully transferred the programming team from West London to the West End
- A programming architect for the development of the network from three stations to thirty-three, whilst overseeing the outgoing 'One Network' of radio stations. Oversaw the continuing operation of the network, coaching presenters and developing new programmes whilst adding further stations to the network
- Produced numerous charity events and outside broadcasts from abroad and wrote many successful award entries
- Also the regular depping producer for the national chart, 'The Big Top 40'.
2003 - 2006: Programme Controller
- Turned around the, then struggling, station Ten-17, introducing a new breakfast show and station sound
- Moved to Wyvern FM to reinvigorate the breakfast show, establish a new drivetime show and adjust the music policy and station sound